MULTI-FAMILY GROUND-UP DEVELOPMENT
The Corsica Apartments
1 & 2 Bedroom Units
Multifamily Ground-Up Development
The Corsica Apartments (47 units) was a fire damaged building that needed to be completely torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. JDC was involved with the valuation of the demolished building as well as the complete rebuild.
DETAILS & FEATURES
- 9128 Burke Street, Pico Rivera
- Client: BCE
- Completed in 2022
- Contemporary Property Style
- Slab on grade
- 47 units
- Washer/Dryer in each unit
- Central Heating & Air in each unit
- Boiler system
- Electrical charging station pre-wire
- Camera & Fob system throughout
- Complete Laundry room with 10 washers/dryers
SCOPE OF PROJECT
JDC worked was the insurance carrier and the client in resolving the insurance claim and completely rebuilding the 47 units ground up.
The original design of the buildings egress was through adjacent buildings. In order to get the other buildings approved and open for business JDC had to work with the Architect in redesigning the egress system for the fire damaged building and allow it to be independent of the adjacent buildings.